rev.ng-c is the decompiler built on top of rev.ng. It provides high-quality, recompilable C code. rev.ng-c, which will be released as a commercial product, also features an interactive UI. Register to our newsletter to participate to the closed beta.
- Decompile to C
- rev.ng-c can emit C code equivalent to the funcitons in the input program that is both accurate and intelligible.
- No gotos
- Our output does not contain goto statements, full stop.
- The code recovered by rev.ng is recompilable straightaway.
The User Interface
- The user interface enables interaction with the decompiled C code, the control-flow graph, the assembly stream and the internal LLVM representation of the code.
- The UI, written in Qt, will work on Windows, Linux and macOS out of the box.
- Our user interface is based on QtCreator, a very solid and mature IDE for Qt development. This choice allows us to focus our development effort on bringing in new killer features, instead of working on splitting views.